Tuesday, February 15, 2011

6 Months old!


My little sweet Lillian Sage is 6 MONTHS OLD today!! I know, I know, if you saw her you would think she is about 3 months old (this girl is tiny!) But to me she has gotten big, and it has happened way too fast! She is rolling all over the place, and is starting to scoot forward a little.  She already has her bottom two front teeth! She loves to smile and laugh, especially for her big brother. She absolutley adores Cannon! He is usually pretty nice to her, but sometimes treats her like a boy and wrestles her to the ground. Here are a few pictures I took the last few days.



Cannon likes to climb in her crib with her


Playing peek a boo



Her two teeth



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! I know what you mean though, Lacey is the same way. she's getting so big and old, yet she is still tiny! she'll be 9 months tomorrow and is about the size of Shazer and Merla at 4 months! but I love it, she is so awesome! Lilly is such a doll, and starting to look more like Cannon, I think!

Tami said...

It is fun how much Cannon and Lilly look alike. I love the peek a boo picture.

Tamara said...

such darling children - both of them! I am so grateful to be their grandmother, and I love their cute personalities. They bring a lot of joy into our lives!

Maria said...

So cute. They grow up so fast!