Friday, October 15, 2010

2 Months Old!

My little sweet Lillian is 2 months old today!  I cannot believe how fast this time has gone with her.  Seriously, how do I slow time down?  She loves to smile at anyone who will pay attention and talk to her!  She is happy as can be as long as she is being held (don't even think of putting her down:)  She will, however sit in her swing, or infant seat as long as I am in her sight the whole time and I stop and talk to her every minute or so.  This girl LOVES attention.  I don't mind though, because I'm sure I will miss this when she is a teenager and wants nothing to do with me:)





Cannon is such a good brother!  He is always putting his arm around Lily, patting her head, and holding her hand.  He always wants her to play with him and says "Baby Yiyee (Lily, he can't say L's) play cars"  or "Baby Yiyee play blocks with me."  I have to explain that she is too little to play, but soon she will be able to.  I hope they will be good friends!



7 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, time does fly! She is so beautiful and I think her and Cannon look a lot alike. He is getting so big and changing. How are things with two?

Sarah Evans said...

So cute! I love your posts. Lilley is smiling at everyone? She is already changing...oh, my girls loved looking at the pictures.

Maria said...

Cannon will be such a great big brother and fend off all those boys when she gets older. So cute those two.

Tamara said...

Darling pictures, Emily! I think they look alike too, and I love it that Cannon is so tender with her. You and Kevin are very blessed!

Jared & Larisa said...

Literally, she is a doll! I want to see you guys soon!!

Bake Party of 6 said...

Looks like you are having so much fun with your beautiful little girl! Miss you guys!

Tami said...

I love that you don't want to put your baby down or be out of her sight. I wish I could hold her too; she's so sweet!