Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maternity pictures

Once again my amazing sister in law Sarah took some fabulous pictures of us. I wanted her to do a maternity shoot for me before her and Brian moved to Michigan:(
I am 28 weeks pregnant in these pictures, so I thought it would be okay to do them now. I am in my 3rd trimester, but I'm not big enough yet to not want pictures taken of my fat and swollen body:) These are just a few of my many favorites. Thanks again Sarah!
































Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure you are due in August?? you look way too teeny! great pics, I love them!!

Maria said...

You make a beautiful prego! I never would have even thought have having a photo shoot of myself when I was pregnant. You look fabulous!

Hewards said...

Beautiful pictures Emmy!! Are you even in maternity jeans yet SHEESH!

Jared & Larisa said...

Those pics are gorgeous! I love the black and white one. And your hair looks really cute, too. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

Tami said...

You are so beautiful. My favorite picture is of Cannon kissing your belly.