Sunday, April 26, 2009

Real Soccer Game

Last night we went to the Real soccer game. We were lucky to have tickets in one of the Suites thanks to our friends Josh and Brenda. Cannon actually liked watching the game, and all the action and excitement. But he mostly liked playing with his buddy Max in the Suite.


Wathing the game

Kevin trying to get Cannon to look at the camera



Cannon and Max. They mostly chewed each others toys and chased each other around the Suite





Cute Max



Me and Cannon being dorks



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

Cannon is so stinkin' cute!!!! We miss you guys.

Tamara said...

We miss you too!! You need to get Skype so we can at least see Cannon before he changes too much. Give him a big hug from us!

Tiff-E said...

Way fun! The boys in my family are huge soccer boys...but I've still never been able to get into professional soccer...but I bet that would change if I could get box seats at Rio Tinto, like someone I know... he he he! I'm jealous, looks like so much fun! :)