Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Parma

We had a grand old time in Parma for Thanksgiving this year. This was the first time Cannon had been there so Kevin was excited to show him his old stomping grounds.



On the drive up there, Kevin got a little tired so we decided to let Cannon drive for a while.



I took this picture of Cannon as he was watching Kevin and Jeff try to untangle the dirt bike from the grape vines just after Jeff decided to flip it and ram it head on into the vines, with Ellie on the back mind you. Oh how I wished I would have got it on video.

Me and my buddy



Hangin out on the tractor



Kevin made me...yes, he made me ride this little dirt bike on a little adventure around the hills of Parma with him and his cousin Scott (Okay I guess it was pretty fun, even though I fell off going about 2 mph).





Cannon and Millie reading a book





Fun on the trampoline (Ellie, Cannon, Millie, Mesa and Max)





Long walks in Parma









Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jessica said...

So crazy to see you as Mom Em, and of course so awesome!

Jared & Larisa said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun- wish we could've been there! I love Cannon's little hat. And by the way, I'm totally with you on falling off bikes at 2 mph (remind me to tell you that story later). Don't forget to tell me what you guys want for Christmas!!

The Despain Gang said...

Jealous! I love Parma to visit. It's such a quite, peaceful place. I know Craig would have missed seeing Kevin--I'm assuming he missed Kev as they went to the Oregon Coast for Thanksgiving. Anyway, tell Aunt Barbara hi from her little niece! :)

Maria said...

Too bad me weren't home when you were in Parma. Looks like you had a great time.

Bake Party of 6 said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and memories. Looks like you all had a great time. Wished we could have joined everyone for Thanksgiving, it's just so far. I like the family picture on the tractor - classic.

Tami said...

Anders always gets to drive in Idaho too. It was great to see you.

Marnae said...

it really was super fun. Hope to see you guys this holiday season. I kinda miss you guys.

Tiff-E said...

Ooo, that looks like such a fun, relaxing trip...and I am loving the pics of Cannon, his hat is adorable!!!

Jeff said...

I didn't run it into the vines, I has just trying to trim them up for Mom!!