Saturday, November 1, 2008

BYU Game

Last Weekend we went to the BYU game against UNLV with some of Kevin's family. Jared, Jeremy, Janette and Brian and Renae came into town for the weekend. It was so good to see everyone! Thanks for hangin with us at our house! Please come again soon, hopefully next time our basement will be finised so our house is more visitor friendly! Well, The game was a good one, and BYU did win! I'm cool with cheering for BYU, but I must clarify that on Nov. 22 I will be wearing RED! GO UTES! (Please don't shun me out of the Bake family).







After the game we went to Dave and Marnae's where I took this precious picture of Henry and Cannon.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marnae said...

That was a great time. I love that picture of Henry and Cannon. I must have a copy. Let's get together again soon.