Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cannon and his two front teeth

Cannon now has two bottom front teeth. He wants to chew, suck, and slobber on everything! He has now discovered his two front teeth with his tongue, so now he likes to stick his tongue out all the time.

Sorry, for some reason this picture wouldn't rotate for me, so here's the sideways viewing.

Playing in the grass at the cabin.


Cannon and his cousin's Hannah and Anna (I have had to accept that Cannon will just have to play with all the girls when we get together with the cousins. There were three other babies born in 2008 besides Cannon, but they were all girls!)




All bundled up to go hang out by the fire at the cabin.



Cannon trying to chew on my face (he wants to chew on everything!)



Cannon and his uncle Mark.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

Cannon is a little cutie pie! Wish we lived closer so we could get the kids together. Sophie also loves to play with her tongue, she too is waiting for those top teeth. The race is on... Cannon VS Sophie.

Jared & Larisa said...

Good looking little man. I'm gonna send him some BYU apparel and make him look like a real stud.

Tiff-E said...

I love little teeth (and big teeth, hence my profession, right!)
Those are some great pics at the cabin...we need to take Josh up!!! I want my kids to be baptized up there too...how amazing!

Tami said...

I love the picture of Cannon in the little bear hat. How exciting to get new teeth. Don't you just love those slobery kisses?

Sarah Evans said...

Can't wait to see you guys in November. Cannon and Abby will probably be crawling by then and can play together!!!! They will be good friends I just know it! See you soon!